Monday, July 30, 2012

Galilee Recap

Well, I have obviously been MIA for a while. I have been soaking in my last few weeks here.
(Only 9 more days... I'm obviously very sentimental lately.)

In that time, we were in Galilee for 11 days.
It was pure heaven.

We saw some beautiful churches...
  

Had Sacrament meeting in the church with the second best view (behind the JC of course)...

Saw another possible baptismal site...

Found friends from home...
(At Mt. Carmel of all places!)

Also found Joe Jr.'s twin at a waterfall...
(from While You Were Sleeping)

Ate delicious ice cream...

Which promptly began to melt...

Took lots of fun pictures and videos...
(Partially to stay entertained on long field trips)






Enjoyed lots of time on the beach or coast...




And watched the most beautiful sunsets...





...All with some of the best people.

You could call me the luckiest girl in the world right now.

Galilee 2012.

1 comment:

  1. love all your pics! I am so excited to go! also love joe jr.

    ReplyDelete