Friday, July 6, 2012

Pre-Jordan

Still trying to catch up, so this is mostly pictures...

For our FT the week before Turkey, we went to the City of David.
We got to watch a sweet 3D movie about it
Avery, Melissa, Rachel, Rachel

Meg and Jerusalem

Emily and Hannah

Then we through Hezekiah's Tunnel
Rachel and Nate (in the hole)

It was awesome!
(I'll only post one picture, pre-tunnel, for my mother's claustrophobic sake)
Rachel, Rachel, Madi, Laura

Post-tunnel
Avery, Susan, Rachel, Rachel, Stehly

David didn't give me the modeling memo

Pool of Siloam, where Christ healed the blind man. We had a great final devotional with Huntsman there.

On our "exam prep day" (aka free day since we were finished with all but one final), we went to Dominus Flevit to help our friend, Father Sebastian, garden!
We basically took out all the plants in this garden and turned up the ground. We owned it.
It was one of the funnest mornings I've had here!

I love using the saw. I sawed a bunch of the arms off that plant behind me... #winning

American Gothic with David

The workin' girls... I'm holding my two favorite tools: the saw and pick


After a hard morning of work, Father Sebastian made us a delicious lunch! And it really was delicious. Best pasta and cantaloupe EVER!!

Chillin' at lunch

On Sabbath, I went to the Garden Tomb, one of my favorite places. 

I was finally able to get a pic with the tomb when it was not super crowded

Sabbath game night at sunset club
Name game

Werewolf
David is the best narrator ever

Melia, J Rowdy, Marissa, Laura, Joe, Jerica

On Sunday, we went to Tel Aviv. Again.
The beach never gets old

Dinner

I live with models- Anna Marie and AJ

2 comments:

  1. Is that a fanny pack I spotted? #Jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure is!! We all have those really sexy JC fanny packs...

    ReplyDelete